OSHA Regulation 29 CFR 1926.20(b) requires that all construction employers have an accident prevention program that provides for frequent and regular inspections of jobsites, materials, and equipment by competent persons designated by the employer.
Our Construction Safety and Health Program provides the documents you need to develop a strong and effective safety and health program. It provides the core construction safety and health plan, and also includes a
- Fall Protection Program
- Aerial Lift Safety Program
- Ladder Safety Program
- Scaffolding Safety Program
- Excavation and Trenching Safety Program.
These are the most commonly required programs for every construction site. Other companies will make you purchase them seperately. We provide them all together at one low price!
The Construction Safety and Health Program provides a complete written safety program for your construction site. It will:
- Improve working conditions by reducing injuries.
- Provide structure for your safety program.
- Help you avoid a Comprehensive OSHA Inspection.
Topics Covered By The Construction Safety and Health Plan
- Policy Statement
- Program Goals
- Management Commitment To Safety
- Safety Committee
- Safety Meetings
- Safety Coordinator Responsibilities
- Supervisor Responsibilities
- Employee Responsibilities
- Competent Persons
- Discipline & Enforcement
- Safety Time-Outs
- Hazard Control
- Fire Prevention
- Training & Education
- First Aid
- Fatality & Catastrophe Reporting
- OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- Accident Investigation
- General Safety Rules
- Emergency Action Plan
How does it work?
It's easy! Just download the program from our website. Review the program and update the grey marked areas with company specific information. You will have a complete plan in minutes!
Included with the plan are:
- Incident Reporting Forms
- Incident Investigation Forms
- Emergency Contact Forms
- Fall Protection Rescue Form
- Safety Meeting Minutes
- Safety Policy Acknowledgement Forms
Try it risk free!
Our products come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you decide that this Construction Safety and Health Plan is not what you are looking for, just let us know. We will give you a full refund - no questions asked - no forms to fill out.