This product is ideal for:
- Employers looking to train their employees for the first time on forklift operation.
- Employers who have trained forklift operators, but need the proper documentation.
- Employers or individuals who are looking for a professional looking forklift license.
The Forklift Compliance Kit is the complete solution for your business. Written to the OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178, it contains everything you need to start and maintain a training program to certify employees to use forklifts and other powered industrial trucks.
The Forklift Compliance Kit Contains:
- Forklift Safety Plan - An OSHA written safety policy that you can customize to your business.
- OSHA Forklift Safety Training Materials - Forklift PowerPoint presentation, participant worksheets, quiz and answer key, and certification documents. Everything you need for training.
- Forklift Skills Evaluation Form - Allows you to evaluate your employees operation performance in accordance with OSHA regulations.
- Forms & Checklists - Forklift daily operations checklists, references, and additional forms.
- Forklift License Template - A professional looking forklift license you can easily customize.
Get a Forklift License
The kit includes a template for a professional looking Forklift License that you can use to prove experience and training. The forklift licenses can be customized and printed in minutes.
It's easy! Once you download the kit or receive it on CD, just open the QuickStart Checklist. It will guide you through the development process of your program. In just a few minutes, you will have an OSHA Compliant Powered Industrial Truck Program, training materials for your employees, a vehicle certification program, forklift licenses, and all associated forms.
Who can teach forklift training?
OSHA says that it will be taught "by persons who have the knowledge, training, and experience to train powered industrial truck operators and evaluate their competence." (1910.178(l)(2)(iii)) This means that your company can select someone who meets these requirements. They do not have to be currently certified by any outside body, they just need to have knowledge, experience, and been previously trained to operate forklifts. Do you have a senior guy on site who has experience with forklifts? Let them train the other employees.
We know. Affordable Safety Training is committed to providing safety solutions to our customers at a price that every business can afford. We do everything possible to keep costs low. We provide all the materials in electronic format to minimize printing and shipping costs, and pass those savings on to you.
We provide everything required by OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178, but only YOU can certify your employees to drive forklifts and other powered industrial trucks. OSHA mandates that employees be trained on procedures, policies, hazards and vehicles that are specific to YOUR business. No outside body or training video can do that. We provide everything you need to create those programs, and the training outline shows you how to incorporate those into your training. Once completed, you can certify your employees to drive forklifts and other powered industrial trucks.
Forklift Training Topics Include:
Modifications & Additions
The Stability Triangle
Safe Forklift Operations
Forklift Compliance Kit Contents
QuickStart Checklist A step by step guide to establishing your program. Forklift Written Program An OSHA Compliant written program, easily customizable to your business. Forklift License A forklift license template for your facility. Forklift PowerPoint A complete PowerPoint for training your employees. Wallet Card A Wallet Card Training Record Form for proof of training on the job site. Forklift Certification A certification document to evaluate your employees. Training Materials In addition to the PowerPoint, the kit comes with a Training Outline, Participant Worksheet, Quiz, Answer key and Certificate of Completion. Forms
All the forms and documentation you need to run your program.
Also included: A great collection of forklift awareness clips to remind them what not to do. (Internet connection required)