The Fall Protection Compliance Kit is the complete solution for your business. Written to the OSHA Fall Protection Subpart M, it contains everything you need to start and maintain a training program to train and certify employees to perform work at heights using fall prevention equipment. It includes:
- Fall Prevention Training Materials
- OSHA Fall Prevention Plan
- Forms & Documentation
- + Much More!
The Fall Protection Compliance Kit Contains:
- Written Fall Prevention Safety Plan- An OSHA written safety policy for fall protection that you can customize to your business.
- OSHA Fall Protection Training Materials - Fall Protection PowerPoint presentation, participant worksheets, quiz and answer key, and certification documents. Everything you need for training.
- Fall Protection Awareness Videos - A collection of free online fall protection videos and clips you can use to provide a good training experience.
- Fall Protection Wallet Card - A professional looking wallet card template for proving completion of training.
- Additional Forms - A collection of Fall Protection forms for your business.
How does it work?
It's easy! Once you download the kit or receive it on CD, just open the QuickStart Checklist. It will guide you through the development process of your program. In just a few minutes, you will have an OSHA Fall Protection Plan, training materials for your employees, a fall protection wallet card template, and all associated forms.
Who can teach Fall Protection training?
Fall Protection training must be conducted by a designated person who is competent and qualified on fall protection regulations and the company fall protection program. This means that you company can select someone who meets these requirements. Do you have a senior guy on site who has experience with fall protection? Let them train the other employees.
Why is it so cheap? Other sites charge several hundred dollars!
We know. Affordable Safety Training is committed to providing safety solutions to our customers at a price that every business can afford. We do everything possible to keep costs low. We provide all the materials in electronic format to minimize printing and shipping costs, and pass those savings on to you.
Is it OSHA Compliant? Does it certify us to work at heights?
We provide all the training materials that you need, but only YOU can certify your employees to work at heights. OSHA mandates that employees be trained on procedures, policies, hazards and equipment that are specific to YOUR business. No outside body or training video can do that. We provide everything you need to create those programs, and the training outline shows you how to incorporate those into your training. Once training is completed, you can certify your employees to perform work at heights.
Fall Protection Training Topics Include:
Personal Fall Arrest Systems
Importance of Fall Protection
Falling Object Hazards
Required Fall Clearance
Fall Protection Training Requirements
Warning Line Systems
Harness & Connectors
Providing Fall Protection
Safety Monitoring Systems
Lanyards & Deceleration Devices
When Fall Protection is Required
Controlled Access Zones
Fall Protection Heirachy
Safety Net Systems